Wednesday, September 28, 2005

The Return to Normalcy

The American people have appraised the situation, and, with that tolerance and patience which go with understanding, they will give to us the influence of deliberate public opinion which ultimately becomes the edict of any popular government. They are measuring some of the stern necessities, and will join in the give and take which is so essential to firm reestablishment.

I'm back at work....tired because I've become used to getting up at 8:30 - 9:00 everyday. Houston got minimal damage and yes, it smelt like PineSol just as I predicted :) There is trash all over I45 from all of the people trying to leave Houston.

I'll try to write something more thoughtful later today or tomorrow...My brain is on strike it seems.

0 People Talking:

Post a Comment

<< Home