Thursday, September 15, 2005

Epiphany

I am a thinker by nature.. But my best thinking is when I'm taking a shower in the morning. I got my college degree in Computer Science and we were always faced with programming challenges that took a lot of thought. I'm sure that I looked like a lunatic somedays to my roomates when I bounded out of the shower (totally nude of course) and going over to my computer and typing in a line or 2 of code that fixed something or other. They got used to it...

Well this morning I had an epiphany....

If Superman had X-Ray vision, Could he see through his eyelids?

Man thats a scary thought....how did he sleep?

6 People Talking:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You made me laugh out loud just now ... I needed that, thanks. :)

Thursday, September 15, 2005 6:37:00 AM  
Blogger Tmproff said...

Actually, Scientists believe that our eyes continue to be active all through the night even in the middle of dreams . Interesting stuff!

Man, I wonder what happens if superman had a dream and he tried to shoot someone with his lazer eye vision.....burnt inside of eyelids...I wonder how that compares to a sunburn in um...sensitive areas

Thursday, September 15, 2005 12:44:00 PM  
Blogger Tmproff said...

Ok, I had my 2nd epiphany just now....Wow, not even in the shower...

Superman was the "Man of Steel"
and X-ray's have a difficult time getting through steel, so I guess he slept just fine......the laser eye dream thing is still possible tho.....

Thursday, September 15, 2005 1:12:00 PM  
Blogger jonbarrick said...

I like your blog cause you talk about stuff I understand. Superman exray vision, you know, the stuff that matters. Thanks for making me laugh.

Thursday, September 15, 2005 6:23:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maybe Superman wore steel eyeglasses at night to prevent x-ray leakage.

Thursday, September 15, 2005 7:34:00 PM  
Blogger Tmproff said...

X-ray leakage hmmm....that just sounds disturbing.

Thursday, September 15, 2005 8:34:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home