Monday, October 03, 2005

Frustration

Ever wonder what Tmproff does during the week at his job? I work at a company called Administaff where we are considered a PEO or Personal Employment Organization. My company does other business payrolls, legal, retirement, 401k...etc you get the point. I am a programmer that uses huge databases of all of these companies data, and using a programming language called SQL, I calculate, sort and format their info into neat little reports. There are one of me in each of our major hubs around the US...We have one in Houston (me),Dallas, Los Angeles, Atlanta and we have a Corporate Report Writer(in Houston as well).

Our programmer in Atlanta quit and got a new job with another company.
Our programmer in Dallas got promoted last month.

We hired a new guy for Atlanta, but he's still learning (takes about 6 months)
So that leaves me and the Corporate programmer (Ashley) to do Houston, Dallas and LA (and some of Atlanta's difficult coding).

This week, Ashley went on vacation to Disneyworld. I am up to my eyeballs in work....I'm tired..My head feels like it's going to explode...I want to crawl in bed..

1 People Talking:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hang in there, amigo, hang in there. You'll make it. And then they better give you a big fat raise, cause you deserve it.

Monday, October 03, 2005 9:54:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home