Thursday, December 15, 2005

The wonderful world of Mediocrity

Not too warm, yet not too cold,
Life is good if I may be so bold..

My heart is lonely but friends abound;
Still looking for the one, yet none to be found..

I pray just enough, I feel no remorse;
My vision blurry, loosing sight of my Source.

Looking inwards I see that momentum is congested;
Full of selfish thoughts, my mind is infested.

Cutting through the tape that holds me back,
I realize that a path is what I lack.

Purposeful life is like a ball of snow,
The farther it moves, the more it will grow.

2 People Talking:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

They always used to tell us in chapel, if you're not moving forward spiritually you're moving backward, and I think that's so true.

Thursday, December 15, 2005 8:42:00 PM  
Blogger Tmproff said...

This poem isn't really finished, but I'm too tired to work on it....

Jenn, I was about to un publish it, but since you already posted, I'll leave it here :)

Thursday, December 15, 2005 8:53:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home