Sunday, January 08, 2006

Faith of innocence

I dont know how I got here,
But I feel safe; Father is with me.

Look how far I climbed Daddy!
Watch me jump so high!

I don't understand passion or depression,
Yet I know without a doubt that Father loves me.

Money? Daddy will provide.
Hunger? He will feed me.

He can do everything,
I will never be alone.














Truly I tell you, unless you change
And become like children,
you will never enter the kingdom of heaven.

Matthew 18

2 People Talking:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am trying to find a faith like this in the midst of my family's health problems. Last night when my mind was racing at 4 a.m. I repeated "Be still and know I am God" until I fell asleep.

Monday, January 09, 2006 9:08:00 AM  
Blogger Tmproff said...

I went to a park last night for an hour before church. It was packed with little kids just running around and having a blast. Some were running through a fountain, others were playing tag....All of the parents were sitting around the perimeter smiling at their children (never loosing sight of them).

Matthew 18 flooded into my brain. Watching this, it becomes so obvious. Obvious but not easy.

Monday, January 09, 2006 9:54:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home