Sunday, October 23, 2005

Life isn't perfect

A close friend might be moving away soon.
My car broke down tonight.
In the process of trying to work on it,
I locked my keys in the car with my cell phone.
My Astros lost a real close one tonight.

All you single people out there can understand these next few lines:
I know life isn't perfect, I'm not expecting it.
I just wish I had someone to experience it with.

In Ecclesiastes 4 it says:

If one falls down,
his friend can help him up.
But pity the man who falls
and has no one to help him up!

Also, if two lie down together, they will keep warm.
But how can one keep warm alone?

Though one may be overpowered,
two can defend themselves.
A cord of three strands is not quickly broken.


Maybe I ask too much.
I wish I had someone that would let me care for them,
and be cared for in return.

God what are you trying to teach me in this?

2 People Talking:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Some days chicken...
Some days feathers....
And some days it's an ugly turkey
buzzard.

Monday, October 24, 2005 6:56:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Troy, your post today makes my heart hurt. I know exactly where you're coming from. But don't give up hope -- the fact that you're still single is like a crime against humanity or something!

Monday, October 24, 2005 9:53:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home