Friday, October 14, 2005

First Thoughts

Darkness..
I hear somthing,
A voice so loud, so powerful.
The ground trembles.

Breathe..
My chest rises and falls.
Once one with the dirt I lay upon,
Now I am something more.

Opening my eyes, I see another looking down on me.
What is this? What am I? Who am I?
He says my name is Adam, for I am first.

My Maker patiently waits as I turn a circle.
He seems pleased with my reaction.
I have nothing to reference what I behold.
Majesty, Beauty..The ground throbs with vitality!

The Other puts His hand on my shoulder and smiles.
I know that He loves me before I even know what love is.
I know so little, but I am content...for I am with my Creator.





Solitude...Yet another of the new feelings I am experiencing.
I walk through the garden I was provided.
Wonders I cannot comprehend, yet still here it is.
Walking hand in hand with my Creator; Solitude is still with me.
I do not understand it.





Asleep...I dream for the first time.
Something is taken from me then given back.
For the second time I open my eyes to something I cannot describe.
Her name is Eve for she is Mother to all.

0 People Talking:

Post a Comment

<< Home