Thursday, November 17, 2005

Listening to Micah

I have served this man for my entire adult life.
They call him a prophet...
My friend Micah says that he's crazy....

This morning as I prepare to break my masters fast, I hear a noise outside.
Squinting in the sunrise reveals a large force of Arameans!

I knew why they were there.
King Aram has found out.
Found out that my master warned the King of Israel.

In terror I rush back in and awake him.
"Oh, my lord, what shall we do?" I ask.
In amazement I see him get up calmly and smile.

He leads me outside and puts his hand on my shoulder.
"Don't be afraid," the prophet answered.
"Those who are with us are more than those who are with them."
YES.....Micah, why didn't I listen to you?

He chuckles and begins to quietly pray.
"O LORD, open his eyes so he may see."



Micah still doesn't believe me, but I cannot deny my own eyes.
I am a servant and my master is the prophet Elisha

0 People Talking:

Post a Comment

<< Home